Whole grain pancakes, gluten free and egg free
I may get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. This helps me to offer you free recipes and blog posts.
Banana Pancakes with Teff and Buckwheat. (egg free)
- Mash the bananas with a fork on a plate.
- Mix the banana together with the milk, flours, salt and baking powder.
- Heat up some oil in a frying pan.
- Pour the dough into the pan and form about 3 small pancakes.
- Fry the pancakes on medium heat and carefully flip them once brown.
- Move to a plate once they're done and fry the next ones.
- Serve with fresh fruit and maple syrup or other syrup of choice.
Enjoying my Recipes?
If you want to support me you can