Simple bliss ball recipe to make at home
I may get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. This helps me to offer you free recipes and blog posts.
Basic Bliss Ball Recipe
- In a food processor, blend the dates until they form a paste.
- Add the oats, almonds and cocoa powder to the food processor and blend until the mixture comes together.
- Add the coconut oil and pulse until well combined.
- Roll the mixture into balls using your hands, then roll the balls in the shredded coconut to coat.
- Put on a tray and store in the frifge for at least one hour.
- Enjoy your bliss balls as a snack or dessert!
Enjoying my Recipes and Posts?
If you want to support me you can