Creamy wholesome leek and potato soup
I may get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. This helps me to offer you free recipes and blog posts.
Leek & Potato Soup
- Peel the onion and potatoes, wash the leeks.
- Heat the oil in a pot, mince the onion and add to the heated oil.
- Chop the leeks and potatoes and add to the pot.
- Saute for a moment, then add the water and vegetable stock cube and bring to boil.
- Cook for approximately 20 minutes until the vegetables are done.
- Blend the soup with an immersion blender, other machine could work too.
- When the texture is nice and creamy and meats your desire, add the salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with some freshly chopped parsley.
Enjoying my Recipes?
If you want to support me you can