A taste of Provence in every bite, this ratatouille recipe is a must-try
I may get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. This helps me to offer you free recipes and blog posts.
Ratatouille is a classic French dish that is perfect for a hearty and healthy meal. It is a flavorful combination of eggplant, bell peppers, tomatoes, zucchini, onion and garlic, all cooked together in olive oil with a touch of fresh basil. This dish can be served as a side dish or over pasta, it’s also a great way to use up vegetables that are in season. This recipe is easy to follow and it’s perfect for a weeknight dinner or a weekend meal. The total time it takes to make it is around 30-35 minutes, including prep time. Let’s start cooking!
- In a large skillet or Dutch oven, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Dice the onion and mince the garlic. Add them to the skillet and sauté until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Dice the eggplant, bell peppers, zucchini, and tomatoes. Add them to the skillet and cook until the vegetables are tender, about 15-20 minutes.
- Stir in the herbs and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with protein of choice. Enjoy!
Enjoying my Recipes?
If you want to support me you can