Deliciously Swedish style healthy low fat oven baked chicken meatballs
I may get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. This helps me to offer you free recipes and blog posts.
Baked Chicken Meatballs without gluten, dairy or eggs.
- Put all the ingredients into a good food processor.
- Mix until the ingredients are ground and come together as a dough.
- Grease a baking tray or line with baking paper.
- With wet hands form wallnut sized meatballs and put on the tray.
- Bake at 390° F for aprox. 20 – 25 min. until golden brown on the bottom. Make sure they are completely cooked, before taking them out.
- Serve warm or cold.
Enjoying my Recipes?
If you want to support me you can