Sugar free Banana Bread with Chocolate Chips
I may get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. This helps me to offer you free recipes and blog posts.
Deliciously healthy banana bread, egg free and gluten free, made without sugar. This cake like banana bread, is moist and sweet and solely sweetened with the bananas. Since it doesn’t contain eggs it’s a littledenser, but still delicious. This banana bread is rather low in sweetness, so great for anyone with a low sugar life style, as it is not too sweet, like most food available. If you like it sweeter just add a bit more sugar, also the sugar content of the milk used will make a huge difference in the result. Great for breakfast, dessert or as a snack. Can be stored in the fridge or frozen.
Banana Bread (gluten & egg free)
- Preheat the oven at 180° C.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder and salt with a whisk, until well combined.
- Mash the bananas with a fork on a plate.
- Then add the banana, oil, milk and vinegar to the flour mixture and mix well.
- Last mix in the chocolate four the dough (chopped or chips).
- Grease a loaf tin and sprinkle in some flour.
- Pour the dough into the tin and top with the rest of the chocolate (chopped or chips).
- Put into the oven and bake for 45 minutes or until done.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool a bit before eating.
Enjoying my Recipes?
If you want to support me you can