Crispy gluten and egg free waffles
I may get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. This helps me to offer you free recipes and blog posts.
Gluten Free Waffles with Oat (egg free)
- Mix all the dry ingredients together with a whisk.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients and mix until the batter is smooth.
- Turn on the waffle maker, once hot grease with some oil.
- Add a portion of the batter to the waffle maker, bake until golden brown.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Put the waffles on a cooling rack or plate.
- Serve with some powdered sugar on top or some syrup.
Enjoying my Recipes?
If you want to support me you can