Simple wholesome gluten free, egg free pancakes with natural flours
I may get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. This helps me to offer you free recipes and blog posts.
Buckwheat and Rice Pancakes. (egg free)
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Then add the milk and water and mix well, until the dough ist smooth.
- Heat up some oil in a frying pan.
- Pour the dough into the pan and form about 3 small pancakes.
- Fry the pancakes on medium heat and carefully flip them once brown.
- Move to a plate once they're done and fry the next ones.
- Serve with fresh fruit and maple syrup or other syrup of choice.
Enjoying my Recipes?
If you want to support me you can