Take your potatoes to the next level with hasselback style
I may get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. This helps me to offer you free recipes and blog posts.
Hasselback potatoes are a luxurious and indulgent way to enjoy baked potatoes, with thin, fan-like slices that create a crispy exterior and a soft, fluffy interior. They make a delicious and impressive side dish for any occasion. You can also add toppings or seasonings to the potatoes to further customize their flavor and make them even more indulging.
- 4 medium potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil_
- salt_ to taste
- black pepper_ to taste
- fresh herbs e.g. rosemary, thyme, parsley
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Wash and dry the potatoes, then slice them thinly, about 1/8 inch (3 mm) apart, making sure to not cut all the way through the potato.
- Place the potatoes on a baking sheet and brush the tops with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and any other desired seasonings.
- Bake the potatoes for 45-60 minutes, or until tender and golden brown.
- Serve hot, garnished with any additional desired toppings. Enjoy!
Enjoying my Recipes and Posts?
If you want to support me you can