This olive pesto is delicious served over pasta, vegetables, or used as a sandwich spread.
I may get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. This helps me to offer you free recipes and blog posts.
- In a food processor or blender, combine the olives, garlic, lemon juice, and nutritional yeast.
- Pulse until the mixture is well combined and the olives are finely chopped.
- With the machine running, slowly drizzle in the olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the pesto immediately, or transfer it to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Enjoying my Recipes and Posts?
If you want to support me you can