Indulge in the vibrant fusion of greens and nuts!
I may get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. This helps me to offer you free recipes and blog posts.
Spinach and Cashew Pesto
- In a dry skillet, toast the cashews over medium heat until lightly golden, stirring occasionally. Let them cool.
- In a food processor, combine the spinach leaves, toasted cashews, Parmesan cheese, and garlic cloves. Pulse until coarsely chopped.
- While the food processor is running, slowly drizzle in the olive oil until the mixture is well combined and smooth.
- Add the lemon juice and pulse a few more times to incorporate.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Use immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Enjoying my Recipes and Posts?
If you want to support me you can